Joybird furniture is part of the wave of businesses that enable customers to co-create. Through collaboration, Joybird hopes to change the furniture shopping experience as you know it. Their purpose is to provide affordable, customizable furniture you will love. Here are 8 reasons why Joybird is an exciting experience for adventurous furniture lovers.
- Extensive Customization: Each piece is hand crafted with hand chosen fabrics to create furniture that they promise will look great and feel great. Choose from over 500 fabric, leather and wood stain combinations for a highly unique product. They even allow you to send in your own upholstery fabric.
- Popular Mid-Century Design: The 1950s and 60s Mid-Century movement heavily inspires their style. Designers like Frank Lloyd Wright and Eero Saarinen, beloved by St. Louis for creating the Gateway Arch, are among their design icons.
- Adjustable Sizing: As all furniture is made-to-order, customers can easily adjust the size of their furniture. Designing for a tight or oversized space? Specify your own measurements for a perfect fit in your home.
- Affordable: Because Joybird is both the manufacturer and the retailer, they eliminate the middleman. This makes it easier for them to provide more affordable pricing on custom furniture, which is usually much pricier than readymade items.
- Fun & Simple Shopping Experience: Shopping for a piece of furniture is super simple on their user-friendly website. Choose a piece by price, material, color, shape and category. If you want to test out the material, they will send you a free fabric swatch kit.
- Easy Shipping and Returns: If you don’t like what you ordered, you have 365 days to return your undamaged piece. Plus they offer free shipping within the USA.
- Locally Made, Environmentally Friendly: Joybird uses only local products and building materials made in the USA with factories in San Diego and Central California. The products are also pretty green with the use of organic, recycled, non-toxic or reclaimed materials.
- Transparent Building Process: Throughout the manufacturing process, they will send you a photo of your furniture pieces to help you track the progress of your items. This is all part of their industry-exclusive build updates system.
To get a closer look at the Joybird experience, watch this video:
Looking for furniture with a more modern or elegant feel? Try Joybird’s sister site, Spring & Stitch.
All images courtesy of Joybird.
This is not a sponsored post. All opinions are my own. Although I have not purchased from the service myself, I would be highly interested when I have new furniture needs.