I recently had the chance to try out the Verizon G Pad 8.3 LTE tablet. For a few weeks, I added another device to my life thinking things might get more complicated. More things to lug around right? But I quickly became addicted and found myself turning on my tablet more often than my iPhone. Here are 5 reasons to try the Verizon G Pad 8.3 LTE tablet.
1. Price: This tablet is recommended as one of the most economical, yet powerful devices in the market right now. You can buy it for only $130 with a 2-year Verizon contract.
2. Comfort: It’s perfect for holding in one hand. The size of the tablet and its rounded corners make it easy for your palms to curve around it. Free up the other hand to hold your other favorite device because you know you love to multi-task!
3. Eye Strain: I don’t normally use a tablet even though we have an iPad at home. But after trying the Verizon G Pad 8.3 LTE tablet, I realized how much damage I have done to my eyes by constantly reading everything on my tiny iPhone. This tablet is just the right size for checking social media, reading a book or surfing the web.
4. Size: Weighing in at 11.99 oz, it’s smaller than most tablets, making it easy to pack in your bag or even a mid-size clutch. That way you can take pictures on the go with a larger surface area to work with. But you don’t look ridiculous holding a giant tablet while taking your photos (hello iPad users!). You can also keep it handy when you’re having lunch alone or need the Internet during a meeting.
5. Dual Windows: Open two windows at the same time! I can watch a YouTube tutorial and browse the web. Or do some Internet research and take notes. I can have my photo browser open while deciding what to upload on Instagram. This is a great feature for a busy blogger!
If you’re looking for a simple, easy-to-use tablet, the Verizon G Pad 8.3 LTE definitely gives you more bang for your buck. Check it out here.
This is not a sponsored post. All opinions are my own.
Update: This post originally listed the product as the Verizon G Pad 7.0 LTE. I was given the 8.3 version. Price and weight information has been adjusted.