Last week one of you commented that you wished you could afford all of the lovely things on the list. It’s true many of the items are ones that I want, but probably will never afford. So I thought I’d share some finds that are all within reach. Rather than a “wish list” you can call it a “reality list” if you like. All of the items below are under $150. Go forth and shop!
1. Far and Wide Collective Gold Plated Lapis Ring: A gorgeous and simple cocktail ring created by an Afghan artisan.
2. Cupcakes & Cashmere Claremont Coat: The classic trench coat in a subtle shade, perfect for fall.
3. Seafolly Tortola Sunglasses: Two tone sunglasses in acetate for a cool cool cool vibe.
4. Elizabeth & James Carine Embellished Plaid Shirt: The classic red plaid button down with a twist.
5. Anthropologie Terrace Tank: A gorgeous sheer top with floral appliqués for summer/fall nights.
6. Topshop Cropped Palazzo Pants: What’s better than culottes? Palazzo culottes!
7. Jonathan Adler Swimming Hippo Dish: Stash your rings at the end of the day on this cute little jewelry tray.
8. New York – Paris Notebook: A double sided notebook to jot your thoughts and sketch your ideas created by Rifle Paper Co. & Garance Dore.
See anything you want, need or love for your wish list?