Looking to reverse the signs of aging, but hoping your anti aging products could work a bit faster? I tried the JeNu Plus Ultrasonic Infuser, an anti aging skincare device. It is clinically and user proven to maximize the absorption of any skincare product by 6X in one minute. Yup, that’s almost a week’s worth of results in just a day’s effort.
Using the JeNu Plus Ultrasonic Infuser is Simple
- Apply the anti aging treatment product of your choice onto clean skin as recommended. (I used Blue Copper 5 Firming Eye Complex c/o Soft Surroundings.)
- Place the MicroSphere conducting gel on the tip of the Infuser. Use a pearl-sized amount for smaller treatment areas. (The gel is a required medium that transfers the ultrasound energy from the device to the skincare product.)
- Press the power button. Gently move the device in a circular motion over the areas you want to treat. 365,000 pulses of ultrasonic energy per second are emitted, pushing key ingredients into critical areas.
Note: The Infuser will automatically turn off after one minute. Repeat the above steps for each area you want to treat.
- Minimal Time Commitment: The JeNu Plus Ultrasonic Infuser promises to add only one minute to your regimen. This is a major plus because I like to keep my daily routine simple.
- Better Absorption: Using the Infuser helps absorb 6X more of your skincare product over using your fingers for faster results.
- Saves Money: By drawing up to 6X the strength from your skincare product, you get the power of 6 jars of product in one. That means you can save almost 6X the money by ultimately using less product.
Anti Aging Uses
Use the JeNu Plus Ultrasonic Infuser with any of your favorite anti aging and other skincare treatments such as retinol cream, peptide serum, antioxidant gel, and more. It only takes one minute a day to give your skincare routine an extra boost. The more you use it, the better the results for everything from frown lines, to dark spots, crow’s feet, fine lines, puffiness, and more.
You can purchase the JeNu Plus Ultrasonic Infuser here.
I was provided the JeNu Plus Ultrasonic Infuser and MicroSphere conducting gel to review on my blog. All opinions are my own.